ARCA has extensive experience in the selection and operation of electro-mechanical actuators and offers electric actuators for any application.
- Voltage: Three-phase current, alternating current, direct current
- Temperature range: -60°C - +80°C
- Actuating force: up to 90 kN
- Signal and communication: Analog, Binary, HART, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus, Profibus
The electric linear or rotary actuators are used in a wide variety of applications. Electric motors, which are usually driven by three-phase or alternating current, provide the required torque for electric actuators. Actuating and control forces are transferred to the control valve using a gear drive, so that they are permanently available without delay. Suitable ratios guarantee that even extremely high actuating forces are transferred safely and reliably. A reduction gear ensures the appropriate actuation speed with the appropriate actuation force.
Electric actuators in our portfolio are designed with manual adjustment as standard. Seating, the adjustment of the stroke and the permissible torques are done by configurable torque or position limit switches.
In combination with the sturdy and compact ARCA linear unit, suitable linear actuators are created for control valves with a linear movement. Standardized interfaces enable interchangeability between the different actuators.
ARCA has the expertise for specification-compliant valve automation and offers solutions for applications in hazardous areas, actuators as a quick-closing function in case of SIL requirement or actuators with remote control in case of vibration or inaccessibility of the valve.
This is what distinguishes electric actuators at ARCA:
- Suitable for harsh environmental conditions
- Maximum availability for long-term use
- Different actuating times for optimal control
- Sturdy and reliable design
- Optimal position control